UPDATE 3/31/2022: The application for this position is closed. Thank you!
We’re looking for a strategy intern who’s endlessly curious, thrives in a collaborative environment and loves connecting dots in new ways. At this internship (which is fully paid), you will have the opportunity to engage in our strategy process from beginning to end. You’ll learn the ropes and begin climbing them yourself.
From conducting research to drawing insights to storytelling, you’ll be working alongside our team of strategists on a variety of projects. You’ll get to collaborate cross-functionally with our writers and designers, learning firsthand how we work together to solve problems and build big ideas. And you’ll have many opportunities to eat lunch with us as a team, because food is a big deal around here!
While brand strategy is a core offering of Superhuman (and a focus of this internship) we help our clients in many ways. This means that while you’ll gain relevant experience in brand strategy and the branding process, you’ll have the opportunity to be exposed to many types of strategy.
Superhuman is a different type of agency. We cater to complex clients, often in the technology space. Our ideal candidate will be interested in helping these brands build and tell their story.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment and common sense
- Intellectually curious and self-motivated, able to act with some level of autonomy in a fast-moving environment
- Unafraid to ask questions and open to feedback
- Familiarity with creative applications (Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google Docs)
You will learn:
- How to conduct interviews, write surveys and perform competitive audits in ways that provide valuable input to the branding process
- How to synthesize research and find interesting patterns in data
- How to craft compelling stories that help people understand ideas and feel inspired to bring them to life
- How to collaborate and co-create in an agency environment, both with clients and other Superhuman disciplines
Other Key Information
- 40 hours per week
- Paid hourly at a competitive wage
- Based in Minneapolis
- Superhuman is a hybrid workplace. We offer our employees freedom to work either from home or in the office. That said, this intern will likely thrive with a fair amount of in-office collaboration. We hope to balance in-person mentorship with an emphasis on safety, encouraging you to work from home should you experience symptoms or be exposed to individuals with covid-19.
- Opportunity for full-time employment or freelance work post-internship
Please submit your resume, any work samples, and answers to the following questions to email@example.com
- What interests you most about strategy?
- What do you hope to learn at this internship?
- What is your favorite brand and why?
- What is something you’re curious about right now?
- You’re locked in an Ikea overnight. What do you do?
Please keep responses to 2-3 sentences.