Superhuman is looking for a Creative Director to elevate our client work, oversee copywriters and collaborate with our design department. This person should have a strong creative writing and editing background, but also be able to push ideas and conceptual thinking.
Superhuman primarily acts as a branding firm, so this person should be able to push strategy, naming, voice & tone, messaging and campaign work.
This role will be expected to mentor and develop talent within the copywriting department, so strong interpersonal skills are a must!
- 10+ years of experience. B2B, B2C and SaaS experience a plus
- Leadership in team management and owning and growing client relationships
- Strong writing and editing capabilities
- Deep understanding of many parts of the branding, campaign and marketing process
- Passion for innovating how an agency functions as times change
- Ability to manage relationships with clients, internal partners, freelancers
- Awareness of how cultural trends translate into effectively into client work
- Lead projects, client relationships and specialized services in storytelling, naming, campaigns and communications
- Work closely with strategy and design to advance the company’s vision and offerings
- Mentor and manage the creative team
- Manage and advance client relationships
- Assist on new business and growth initiatives
- Provide guidance as to how the agency storytells and markets itself
- Help find and onboard new talent
- Ensure a high level of quality and customer service
- Help with new business organization, scoping and presenting
- Assist with project organization and timelines
This job is a great fit if you’re collaborative, scrappy, driven, accountable, detail-oriented, business-minded, curious, willing to teach and to learn, and a great presenter. This role is also local to Minneapolis. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and any applicable work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.