2/7/22 Update: Applications for this role are closed! We’ll reopen submissions in the spring for summer internships.
We’re looking for a writer intern who is incredibly passionate about language and writing. If you’re an avid reader and creative writer who wants to try new formats and approach new challenges, this could be a great chance to learn and grow.
This writer should be curious about any subject, and have a passion for turning complex topics into compelling narratives.
At this internship (which is fully paid), you will have the chance to try all kinds of copywriting, from digital to long-form, as well as learn about brand strategy and naming. You’ll get to collaborate with designers, learn to think visually about your writing and have the chance to interface with clients and present your own work.
Superhuman is a different type of agency. We cater to complex clients, often in the technology space. Our ideal candidate will be interested in helping these brands tell their stories.
- A chameleon-like writing voice that can take on many different tones
- A strong sense of style, familiarity with MLA or AP style, and a fine attention to proofreading detail
- A background in creative writing, journalism, poetry or mass communications
- Familiarity with creative applications (Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google Docs, Adobe Creative Suite)
About the internship:
- 40 hours per week
- Paid hourly
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity for full-time hire
Please submit your resume and answers to the following questions to email@example.com
- What is your writing background?
- What is the last book you read, and what did you think about it?
- What do you hope to learn at this internship?
- Have you studied another language, or are you fluent in another language?
- Do you prefer AP or MLA style?