Superhuman is looking for a senior strategist with insatiable curiosity and experience applying creativity to familiar problems to solve them in new ways. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to grow their leadership skills and lead projects alongside an industrious group of problem-solvers.
At Superhuman, we believe people do their best work when they’re happy. We value mentorship, have great benefits, stock our fridge with LaCroix and most importantly: have a talented, kind, and dedicated team.
Superhuman is a different type of agency. We cater to complex clients, often in the technology space. Our ideal candidate will be interested in helping these brands build and tell their story.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build brand strategies that can guide communications and inform product, sales, recruitment, innovation and more.
- Facilitate workshops that energize and motivate client partners.
- Manage primary research and synthesize learnings into powerful insights.
- Shape integrated campaign plans.
- Collaborate throughout the project process, working closely with creative partners and infusing strategic perspective along all phases.
- Counsel clients, unearthing new opportunities on their behalf.
- Support business development by assisting with case studies, capabilities decks, and presentations as needed.
- 4-7 years of agency, in-house agency, brand management, startup, or consulting experience.
- Brand strategy experience with interest in many types of strategy (communications planning, product strategy, business strategy, etc).
- Proven ability to lead strategy projects for clients, including brand positioning and campaign strategy.
- An ability to shape and tell clear and compelling stories, backed by powerful insights.
- Strong understanding of how business drivers relate to each other and create or resolve issues with profitability, customer perception, etc.
- Experience leading qualitative or quantitative research projects (conducting and commissioning is a bonus!).
- Experience leading client workshops of any kind.
- Great Keynote and PowerPoint skills.
This job is a great fit if you’re collaborative, scrappy, driven, accountable, detail-oriented, business-minded, curious, willing to teach and to learn, and a great presenter. To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and any applicable work samples to email@example.com.